A traditional classic, this notch-collar lapel lab coat for women features five cloth-knot buttons along the front placket. Two roomy lower patch pockets and a chest pocket with instrument division give storage to spare for all your medical accessories. Plus, its center back vent gives you extra mobility at work. 100% Cotton Twill. Length: 40 1/4" (Size 10).
- Material Feature:Our Landau lab coat fabric is made with twice the yarns for durability. This breathable material is brushed for a soft comfortable feel that maintains a professional appearance required for your medical uniforms. 100% Cotton Twill.
- Product Features:Notch collar lab coat for women
- Top/Pant Detail:Center back vent for ease of movement
- Pocket Description:3 Pockets: 1 chest pocket with instrument divider, 2 lower patch pockets
- Special Tech Features:Five button closure
- Special Features:Cloth Knot Buttons
- Fit Feature:Classic Relaxed Fit - Generously cut to provide optimal comfort and ease of movement
- Care Instructions:Wash before wearing. Colors may transfer or fade. Machine wash warm water. Do not use chlorine bleach. Tumble dry medium heat. Iron low heat.
Thanks for visiting AceScrubs.com. We want to be your supplier of medical uniforms, footwear and equipment! AceScrubs.com is a division of Ace Uniforms in San Diego. Since 1958, Ace Uniforms has supplied public safety professionals, medical personnel and others with all of their uniform needs for head to toe. Our 50 years of experience demonstrates our commitment to customer service.